In today’s corporate world, many positions are stretched thin with essential duties. Planning often falls on an already overworked position.
Why not outsource the planning to someone who has the expertise and bandwidth to ensure a successful event that will surely impress.
As your Event Planner/Project Manager, I will work closely with your team and abide by your organization’s protocol and regulations along with the required updates on progress.
I understand that discussion and confidentially is of the utmost importance in maintaining the trust and integrity of your position, department, and organization.
Contact me to discuss your ideas and needs. From planning to sponsorship packages and implementation. We will come up with a plan to accomplish your goal and implement it to your satisfaction so your attendees and your organization get the most out of the event.
- Holiday Parties
- Leadership Training
- Product Launch
- Team Building
- Trade Shows
Pricing is dependent on the type of event and the scope of services as well as the desired location. Contact me for a quote and to discuss more in-depth.
**Note - We do NOT solicit for donations, this is the sole responsibility of the organization's staff.
**Pricing does NOT include marketing materials and advertising. The organization is responsible for all marketing and advertising.
Non Profit Fund Raising
Starts at $2000
- Project Management assistance to the committee.
- Developing a timeline for the process
- Workflow management
- Selection of vendors and entertainment
- Assisting with marketing for event
- Creation of sponsorship packages
- Theme creation
- Communication with potential sponsors regarding organization and goals
- Tracking and follow up
- 20 hours of planning
- 15 hours day of coordination and Management
Starts at $2500
- 40 hours of planning
- 15 hours of day of set up and breakdown
- preparing a budget
- preparing sponsorship packages
- preparing a schedule/timeline
- Selection and booking of venues
- Creative design, color scheme, mood, theme, style
- Assisting with the design, arranging the printing and mailing out of the invitations
- Tracking R.S.V.P.s
- Finding, negotiating with and booking vendors
- Reviewing vendor contracts and coordinating with vendors
- Preparing itineraries, seating list, name plates
- Attending and overseeing the dry run
- Instructing attendants about their duties
- Day Coordination and Management
- Travel and lodging fees included