Let’s Plan an Event!
Planning a special event can be exciting and fun, but sometimes overwhelming and exhausting. As your special event planner, I can eliminate some of that pressure and stress to ensure you host the most fabulous event for you and your guests. From getting a plan together to complete execution, I can make sure your guests will be raving about your event! From traditional parties to themed events we can make your event the talk of the town!
(all event packages can be customized to fit your needs)
Full Event Planning
Let’s face it, we are all busy. Some of us just don’t have the time to put into planning an event. You’re in luck! I have the time! This package is for those who choose to put the complete planning and coordination of their event, from start to finish, in the hands of an expert.
- preparing a budget
- Selection and booking of venue
- Creative design, color scheme, mood, theme, style
- Finding, negotiating with, and booking vendors
- Reviewing vendor contracts and coordinating with vendors
- Preparing itineraries, seating list, nameplates
- Guest Check-In
- Decor and event set up
- Making sure event runs smoothly from start to finish
Partial Event Planning
You want to plan your own event, but don’t have the time to do comparison shopping to check out all the services and prices of the various vendors you will require for your event. This package plans out the logistics for the event only.
- Selecting suitable vendors
- Negotiating with vendors
- Reviewing vendors’ contracts
- Scheduling appointments for clients to meet with vendors if necessary.
- Coordinating with vendors to ensure services/products are provided in a timely manner
- Coordinating the payment of final fees to vendors (if requested)
- Ongoing updates and consultation with clients about vendors’ services/products
- Itinerary of all festivities.
- Day of Management
Event Management & Coordination:
You prefer to plan the entire event, however, you wish to have an outside professional direct everyone and supervise and oversee the day to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
- Consultation with key personnel to get facts on the flow of the event
- Preparation of itinerary
- Coordinating with vendors to confirm arrangements. (orders, set up, delivery, execution)
- Assuring everyone stays on task according to the timeline
- Set up and break down of event
- Attendance at and overseeing and directing event
- Communication throughout process (in-person meetings, email, text, phone)
Time Line Creation & Management
You just need someone to create a timeline for you and make sure all the vendors are kept in the loop! Everything else for your event is taken care of! With this package, I will create your timeline and make sure all your vendors know what’s going on. Does not include any on-site assistance. Up to 10 hours.
A la Carte
(prices vary depending on services selected)
For those who don’t quite fit exactly into any specific package. You want a little of this and a little of that. I can certainly customize a package to fit your exact needs.
Consulting / Coaching
You just need someone to point you in the right direction and bounce ideas off of. You need that solid voice of reason for decisions when you just aren’t sure. You need the moral support through your planning process.